Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I login to the AES website and/or my personal membership record?
A: Use your AES ID # you have used previously; either a 5 or 6 digit number. On the Login Page it will be referred to as "Login Name."
Q: I want to reset my password. What should I do?
A: You can reset your password by going to the My Information Page.
- Q: What if I forget one or both of the above?
- A: Select the Login Page for links to Reset Your Password or Forgot Your Login Name.
Dues / Membership
- Q: Can I renew my membership dues online?
A: Yes, you can renew your membership online; login, go to My Transactions and choose renew
Q: Can I view my dues payment history?
- Q: Will I receive a receipt automatically?
- A: Yes, you will receive an automatic, electronic confirmation upon submission of payment.
Change of Address
Q: May I change my address or contact information through myAES?
A: Yes, you can update your information on the My Information Page. If you need to change your institution or employment information, you will find a place to submit that information. Members cannot change this information without assistance from the administrator.
Membership Directory / Find-a-Doctor
- Q: Will I be connected to the Find-A-Doctor Directory listing?
A: Yes, the directories will continue to provide listings as they do now. They can be found on www.aesnet.org links and in myAES on the Member Directory Page
. You are automatically listed there if you are an M.D. or D.O.; if you prefer not to be listed, please notify the administrator.
Q: Will I be able to register for the Annual Meeting online?
A: Yes, registration will be available in myAES on the Online Store Page or the Upcoming Events Page; we will send an alert when registration is available.
- Q: When I register, will I receive the member registration fee according to my member type?
- A: Yes, myAES will recognize you as a member and provide the member rates that apply to your member type.
- Q: If someone in my office who is not a member, but wants to attend the Annual Meeting register through myAES
- A: Yes, non-members will be able to register online for the Annual Meeting using myAES also.
- Q: Will housing reservations be available through MyAES?
- A: The Housing Bureau will be accessible through www.aesnet.org and not through myAES; reservations can be made online.
CME / Medical Education Evaluator
- Q: Will the Medical Education Evaluator, my CME history, and ability to print certificates still be available?
- A: Yes, you will continue to have this service available to you on www.aesnet.org.
- Q: Will my AES Login ID # and password still be the same to access my CME history?
- A: Yes, you will use the same Login and password you use to access myAES and the AES Members Only area.
- Q: I want to make a donation to the Lennox Lombroso Trust for Research & Training, will this change?
- A: Donation options are available on the AES homepage (www.aesnet.org) and will be reflected in your My Transactions Page within one week.
- Q: Will my donation history be accessible to me in the event I need to access this information for tax purposes?
- A: You will receive an electronic receipt, as well as a letter from the Board of Trustees acknowledging your donation.
- Q: Must a donor be an AES Member to donate online to Lennox or to another AES trust?
- A: No, donations can be made through the AES homepage (www.aesnet.org) by members and non-members.
If we haven't answered your questions, please contact email@example.com and assistance will be provided.